The institute has vibrant cultural committee that provides platform to students to show their creativity and talent. The activity of cultural committee are largely student driven .Faculty members and choreographer hired from outside provide proper guidance to nurture their skills and talent .
Inculcating cultural heritage by developing creative and artistic talent of student
To nurture traditional values among students by organizing and conducting various cultural events and provide platform to explore inner talent of students.
- To identify and nurture the hidden talent of student by providing appropriate platform.
- To organize events to promote and arrange extracurricular activities.
- To encourage and promote the talent of the students in cultural activities. and to promote the integration of culture.
- To create awareness about the cultural diversity of our country .
- To organize the cultural events and competitions at college, Intercollegiate and University level.
Activities of Cultural Committee
Youth festival is organised by the University every year at regional and zonal level. Our students represent the college at the regional , zonal and University youth festival. Student have participated and performed in various cultural activities in youth festival.
Hadaga Dandiya and Traditional day Celebration
To preserve Indian culture and tradition students are encouraged to participate in Hadaga, Dandiya and Traditional day Celebration to foster the communal harmony
Annual gathering is an integral part of cultural activities. in which three days functions are organised –
- First Day – Cultural activities are organised.
- Second Day – Various other competitions are conducted such as funy games,quiz,one minute show etc.
- Third Day – Annual prize distribution ceremony is organised to appreciate student for their achievements in academic, co- curricular and sports activities.
Student conducts three day function under the guidance of the faculty with lots of fanfare and joy.